My studio is a supportive environment where each student can discover the joy of making music.
Together, we will:
– set goals that allow students to be self-motivated
– learn how to practice regularly, and effectively
– learn how to make mistakes, and use them to improve
– create positive performance experiences through studio recitals and other opportunities
– cultivate creativity, while discovering what each student is passionate about
My students come from all walks of life and level of musical experience, from grade 4 through adult. They have successfully auditioned for and participated in the following ensembles and programs:
MMEA Junior District, Senior District and All-State Ensembles
NEC Prep Ensembles
Rivers School Conservatory Ensembles
VSO Orchestral Institute
Keene State College
Blair School of Music – Vanderbilt University
Please contact me to discuss the best option for you or your student.